Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Procrastination

The word of the week! It's all I ever want to do now. I am so tired after the finals at school, and all I really want to do is come home and do anything other than study again (this mainly consists of DDRing, talking on the phone, kicking my full backpack around, pretending to ignore the fact that it is actually pretty heavy and therefore hard to kick, and tons of other stuff--- tomorrow is shopping day to take the place of kicking stuff around!). Anyway, to wrap up from my Dancing with the Stars rant, Apollo Anton Ohno won. Whatever... there is no hope in the world anymore. I am totally disappointed that Joey Fatone didn't win, he deserved it and had a ton a fun! Grrr, this angers me! Idol is tonight, and if Jordin loses to Blake, then there really is no honesty in the world. Blake cannot sing. I grant you that he can beatbox, but that really does not count as singing. This is one of my procrastination moments where I sit here and blog instead of really doing what I should be. Oh no, I think that my conscience is kicking in! I am being drawn by my books to some strange faraway land of...thinking?

No comments: