Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It Won't Be Soon Before Long

Such Irony in the title of this one! My update on music... Maroon 5's album with the same name as my post! It came out today, and since I was up around 1am, I downloaded it. It is VERY GOOD! Definitley download it if you like something a bit different. It is so unlike their first album, it has a few undertones of the old, but it is definitley the new thing. Here's the song-by-song run through.
1) If I never see your face again= alright, but not the best. ***
2) Makes me wonder= fantabulous, that's all I can say! *****
3) Little of your time= pretty good, fast paced! ****
4) Wake up call= Different...I don't really get it, but whatever. **
5) Won't go home with out you= I really like it. very original. ****
6) Nothing lasts forever= did they already release this, or is this major deja vu? ****
7) Can't stop= I love it. Enough said= ****
8) Goodnight Goodnight= I like it, but the refrain consists of one word repeated about 70 times. **
9) Not Falling Apart= I don't really know. *
10) Kiwi= I love the title, but the song isn't that great. ***
11) Better that we Break= the best slow song on the album. *****
12) Back at your door= again, I don't really get it. ***
13) Figure it out= if you only download one song, let this be it! this is the best song on the whole album, and it has an amazing beat and other awesome stuff like that! *****+some
Anyway, that's it, and I hope you love the album as much as I did!

No comments: