Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First things First

the first day of blogging! wow! to me this kind of represents the end of my school year. Last summer I started my first blog, and so blogging again reminds me of schoolless days. Today was so fun. I had my Latin final, and it turned out to be super easy! I was really excited, and I hope that I did well! Tomorrow is our day packed full of what I call "Teacher fun"... the teachers love it, but our definitions of fun are quite varied. I have our 3 hour massive, and quite frightening Humane Letters final. wow. Just the thought sends chills down my spine! After a tough half day, I'm home, and supposed to be studying. Right now, I really can't stand the thought. I am here, and am so excited to be up and blogging again! Anyway, I have to keep my popculture away from my intellectual side, so another post will be up soon re. American Idol and such ridiculous shows.

No comments: